This is the twentieth of a weekly series of public forums on TMB. Watch for a new round every Monday.
Only three more weeks!
This week’s topic is race and gender issues. I realize this is kind of a vague topic, so I’ll give some possible issues to talk about:
- Affirmative action
- Equal pay for equal work
- Parent-friendly employment
- Primary caretaker benefits
- Irresponsible African American fathers
- Racial profiling (for national security or immigration issues)
- Educational equality
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered, and intersexed persons
Next week: Symbolism of President
Filed under: Obama vs. McCain | Tagged: affirmative action, African American fathers, bisexual persons, educational equality, equal pay for equal work, gay marriage, gays, intersexed persons, LDS, lesbians, LGBT, McCain, Mormons, Obama, parent-friendly employment, primary caretaker benefits, racial profiling, Racism, sexism, transgendered persons |